Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy Busy Weekend!

Jackson and I were in Fort Wayne from Friday-Monday (today).  We visited a lot of people and did a lot!  
On Friday, Aunt Stacey got to babysit Jackson for the first time while Mom and I went and saw the movie "My Sister's Keeper".  
Saturday we went to lunch with my friend Allison and her boyfriend Jared.  It was their first time meeting Jackson and it was fun.  After lunch we went shopping with mom for Logan's birthday present.  We also went to Once Upon a Child and I bought Jackson a jumperoo and a new lightweight stroller.  
Sunday we went to Logan's birthday party and Jackson swam!  He liked it at first but then he got cold.  He would have loved it if it wasn't so windy out I think!


Today we went and visited Great Grandma Stovall and then had a play date with Cassidy and Caden.  It was a lot of fun.  We went to a park and then to Panera for lunch.  We both had a great time and we'll be getting together again soon!
We got home tonight around 5:15 and Jackson went to bed and was asleep by 6:45.  Hopefully he'll sleep in tomorrow morning :)  I doubt it though!
Sorry for the lack of updates!

1 comment:

  1. Holly--I love your updates/photos, so I invited several people to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete