Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 1

Welcome to my blog!  I'm going to try to post a picture once a day.  These pictures will mostly be of Jackson so you can see how he is growing and what he is up to!  If I don't post a picture I will try to post something else!
We'll see how long I can keep this up...the goal is a year :)

Here is the first picture...I'll try to post more tonight, I just got a new camera lens and have been playing with it...but then Jackson got grumpy and decided we were done.  The camera is upstairs and I'm too lazy to go get it right this moment...so here is one from a couple days ago:




1 comment:

  1. I finally figured this Blog thing out!

    Dad was impressed with your choice of a lens!

    Jackson is so cute. I swear his eyes get bigger everytime I see a photo...is that possible?

    I'm waiting to see today's photo!

    ReplyDelete