Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Sorry I missed yesterday!  Ben, Jackson and I went to a graduation party in Wolcottville then stayed the night in Fort Wayne.  I didn't have my laptop so I couldn't update!
Jackson had his first "swim" in a lake yesterday.  It was still too cold and he hated it!  He wore himself out playing and slept from 9pm last night until 7:30am today!  Then he went back to sleep from 8:30-10:30!  He also took several naps today...he was a tired boy.
Today was Ben and Jackson's first Father's Day.  Jackson made Ben a card and we got him a photo book and a Wii game.  Jackson got to stay at Grandma and Grandpa Stovall's house while Ben and I ate lunch at Casa's then went and saw "The Hangover" which was pretty funny.  

Here are lots of pictures to make up for no post yesterday:
Jackson's first swim...
Can you tell he loved it??



Making daddy's Father's Day card...
Happy Father's Day Grandpa!



1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work of posting! It's the highlight of my busy day!

    ReplyDelete