Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Today...

Jackson and I had a very busy day today.  He woke up at 9:30, ate, played for awhile then took a nap for about an hour.  At 12:15 we left for his Gymboree class.  We had fun again.  There was a 4.5 month old little boy there this week and he and Jackson kept rolling towards each other and grabbing each other's arms and faces, it was funny.  
After Gymboree we went to Babies R Us and bought a new convertible car seat and a lightweight stoller... we were there for over an hour because I had a hard time making up my mind but Jackson was great the entire time!
We came home and Ben helped me install the new car seat in my car and put the stroller together.  It should be much easier to go out with Jackson now, I just couldn't carry him in his infant car seat anymore!  
Tomorrow we are waking up, packing and heading to Fort Wayne for a long weekend.  We will also be going to the lake to visit Ben's mom.  I'm not sure what we're doing for the 4th of July yet...

New Stroller...

New Car Seat...

First time in grass...




No comments:

Post a Comment