Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365 - Day 1

Happy New Year!

I know I stopped updating this blog but I'm starting again :)

There is something that a lot of people do with blogs and it's called "Project 365". Basically, you take a picture every day of the year and post it. I'm going to try to do it...don't laugh!
I'm hoping that this will help me get better with my camera and better in photoshop -- 2 things that I want to do in 2010!
I know I probably won't be able to post EVERY day so the rule that I made for myself is I have to take a picture every day and post 7 a week...so I might post 3 one day and 0 the next...but the 3 would be from different days.
I'll try to do every day as much as I can though :)



Jackson and I were playing today and I realized that I hadn't taken a picture for the day yet so this is just him playing...very exciting. (Sorry for the food up his nose!)
All I did with this picture was up the exposure a little in photoshop. I don't feel like playing much today :)

Day 1 -- Check!


No comments:

Post a Comment