Thursday, August 6, 2009

TONS of Pictures!

Hi!  Sorry I suck at life and never update this blog anymore :)

To make up for it...here are eleventy billion pictures to cure your withdrawal!

First of all...here is one of the reasons why I haven't been updating:

Notice how far he moved in the time it took me to get his play mat out?  (In less than 30 seconds)
OH YA! And did you notice the cabinets in the kitchen?! When I got home from Fort Wayne on Sunday, they weren't brown anymore...they are white!  No all we have left to do in the kitchen is change the countertops so they are black but we painted and ben did the cabinets...

And here we have backwards scooting Jackson:
The first picture was taken about 20 seconds before the second picture...He is keeping me busy!

Here we have punk rock Jackson...I am so happy I can finally give him a faux-hawk :)


This is how Jackson feels after he face plants into the grass:


And here we have 5 month and 2 days old Jackson:

(Ya, he fell over right after that picture)



I promise I will be better...but in the meantime I hope these hold you over!



2 comments:

  1. I'M SO HAPPY!! I checked twice today to see if you had updated, and it was "nope" both times. Dad checked tonight, which I didn't know he checked in on you...and he told me you had added photos!

    Love the kitchen! Love Jackson's faux-hawk even more!

    If you would put the leggings around his knees, he would slip more, and not move so fast!! Of course, you could always handcuff him to a peice of furniture, too! Oh, Jackson...you know you love grandma! I love you, too!

    How about the trip to Shipshewana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Baby Legs started on his knees but he wiggles too much and his legs are too skinny still so they slip down!
    I think J and I will be coming to Shipshewana!

    ReplyDelete